CLICK HERE FOR PDF BROCHURE
CRYSALYS™ is the culmination of 23 years of experience in meeting the requirements of practitioners worldwide, the Crysalys PTC-9500 has it all: User-programmability via touch-screen or computer. Built in, light-weight lithium-ferrous battery UPS. User-friendly graphic interface. Alarm presets defineable by the user. The PTC-9500 brings together all this, and much more.
Our range of 4-wire and 6-wire cryochamber afford precision in control previously not available, and a range of possibilities in everything from classic straws and security straws, to cryovials, and more.
In addition to its internal battery which guards constantly against mains power interruption, Crysalys can run for up to three hours in the field without mains power, and incorporates the ability to accept 12VDC auxiliary input from a car or truck power system.
All program cycles are logged with a user-defined time-date stamp and a name (if desired, but not required) selected by the user through an on-screen interface. These details, along with precise time vs. temperature information for every program run, are loaded to an onboard SD card. At any time, this information can be retrieved by any PC or Mac computer using our included Crysalys CryoLink™ software. Computer operation allows for a larger screen and more detailed graphic information.
PRODUCT CODE: PTC-9500
- Fully intuitive 5.7″ color touch-screen operation
- Fully user-programmable through touch-screen or computer (PC and Mac)
- Onboard datalogging and archiving of every cycle to removable SD card
- USB interface for datalogging and programmability
- Ability to name each discrete cycle with patient details, etc. with onboard keyboard
- Automated full-system diagnostics
- Built-in lithium-ferrous UPS with smartcell technology offers complete power outage protection and/or portable operation
- Aux. 12 volt DC power input
- Worldwide mains voltage capable, 90-264VAC
- Concentric isothermic temperature exchange with Crysalys or retrofit 2-wire RTD cryochambers
- On-screen service prompts and power management indicators
- 0.05°C resolution
- Autotuning PID parameters with DC proportional temperature control prevents EMF effects on specimens